Dimensions (mm): 1956x992x45mm;
Net Weight (kg): 24;
Nominal power (PMPP-W): 340;
Max-Power Voltage (PMPP-V): 36;
Max-Power Current (IMPP-A): 9.44;
Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC-V): 45.5;
Short-Circuit Current (IOC-A): 10.3
BlueSolar solar panels
– Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
– Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent – safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
– Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Monocrystalline solar panels
Photovoltaic monocrystalline solar panels absorb sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity. A photovoltaic (PV) module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 photovoltaic solar cells. Photovoltaic modules constitute the photovoltaic array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications.
More info about the Product can be found in VICTRON ENERGY homepage.